Thursday 28 March 2013

I really don't understand

Why do people get things that other people deserve more of? My fucking sister gets to go to school, and she doesn't even want to do the course that she applied for. AND I DON'T AND I'M STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. I'm supposed to be graduating this year but I'm being held back a year since I missed so much school.

Life is so unfair.
It really is...

The other day my sister stated she sometimes wonders why we're in Australia, cause it seems we pay bills all the time here. Qurl I would rather be here than in Singapore. Australia will forever be my home. Can't my sister go back and give me my life back? This sounds super selfish... but I feel as if she's taking away what is mine. She's is totally not independent for a 21 year old. Seriously.

I would rather be living in my own apartment with my dream dog and invite friends over whenever and just be... chill.

ugh okay I'm going to do some blogilates so ease the stress away. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment