Monday 4 March 2013

What I love about myself

So according to Cass from Blogilates, I have to write things that I love about myself.

Okay er.

Hmmm.


  • My Eyes
  • My Curly Hair
  • I can draw witty cartoons hehe
  • My train of thought is more logical, though sometimes can be driven by emotions
  • OCD on cleanliness ( This is sort of a perk since I won't live in filth?)
  • My baking skillz
  • I'm a good analyser 
  • I am starting to extend my personal bubble
  • I do make good muffins/cupcakes
  • My weird sense of humour hohohoho
  • My desire to be a better person
  • My stubborn streak and determination 
  • My imagination
  • My will to be successful when I'm older
Okay I think that's it. I had to think for awhile. Well it's more than I thought!! 

#MarchMakeover

No comments:

Post a Comment