Sunday 28 April 2013

Progress

Wow. April is ending in 2 days time. And it's going to be 5 months into 2013. Can I just say how fast this year is going? Like.... I'm going to be 17 soon!

Anyways, past few days, I haven't been eating clean (unfortunately) , and it doesn't help when your sister is a fan of unhealthy, oily foods. But this week, I'm going to eat less, but when I eat, it has to be clean, filling and healthy. Like, I feel kinda bloated and crummy on the inside right now . Sigh. Why the heck does unhealthiness taste so good?!

Hopefully this week there will be some light on my enrolment progress. If CLC doesn't accept me, then it's either Preston Girls' Secondary or Melbourne Girls' College. (I'm hoping for the latter)

I've been passing time by watching heaps of animes. I am assuming that many people are face palming at this. I don't know what it is, but watching anime just helps me relieve some stress. It takes me to a different world, much like reading books, and makes me laugh, cry or get frustrated at the same time. (Tumblr vocab: Feels) I should really be studying but I don't know where to start? I'm assuming I'll be okay when I do actually start school. I am determined. I need to work hard to regain all my unused brain cells (is that even right?)

My ambition still includes being a doctor.... but I do have some doubts. Like I am interested in the traveling or marine biology field... but I do want to help people. I do want to make a difference. But I somehow feel the pressure. Will I be able to make it to and through med school? Will I be the best in that department? Am I okay with the fact that someone will be willing to entrust their life to my hands?

It's kinda scary. BUT. I will not know if I don't try. I need to take risks in life. Or else it would be boring, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment